With a bit of luck we will have a lovely summer this year. However, with comes risk
Look after yourself:
- Drink water regularly, especially when exercising
- Cover up exposed skin, wear sunglasses and/or sun hat.
- Apply ample sun cream, minimum SPF 30 to protect from UVB, minimum 4 star UVA protection.
- In the childrens play area, some of the equipment can get quite hot in bright sunshine, try and avoid touching this with bare skin
Look out for others:
- Encourage other to do the above
- If you are aware of hot play equipment, warn others that may need to know
Above all though, enjoy it!